Mr. Sadat Anwar
- Member of the Muslim Debate Initiative
- Sunni Muslim
- born and raised in Toronto, Canada
- studied Middle Eastern Studies @ University of Toronto
- involved in Muslim outreach at Dundas Square on Sundays
- has participated in many interfaith dialogues and several debates
Adrian Davis was born in the UK and grew up in Toronto. Beginning at the age of 15, he became consumed with the question, “What is the purpose of life?” His obsession with pursuing the answer to this question led him to drop out of high school and, consequently, become homeless. Adrian says he is privileged that his religious ideas were not implanted in him from birth. Instead, he was able to carefully consider multiple worldviews before making a lifelong commitment to any one of them. After earnestly studying the major world religions, ideologies and philosophies, he feels extremely blessed to be able to say today that Jesus Christ is his Lord.
While he has given hundreds of sermons, proclaiming the true gospel of Jesus Christ (both nationally and internationally) this will be his second interfaith dialog.